Monday, July 10, 2006

Rounded tummy me......

We took maternity shots over the weekend at WP's studio.. She did charge us a very reasonable rate of 88 sgd nett... had some shots with natural sunlight also.. Spent 1.5 hrs taking the shots.. we brought along our own outfits.. (5 changes!!), brought along some props also (milk bottle, bebe listener, mp3 player etc..)

Did my own make up and didn't do much about my hair.. took ~200+ photos! The photos are ready liaoz.. can't wait to receive the CD ROM via post.. will be uploading it once i receive the CD ROM and downsize the photos.. Think i will print out the photos also for memories' sake and maybe to do up a scrap book? keke.. what do i know? I am the one bad at art!

Think i will get the CD tonight???

Work is getting more stressful.. I hope i can do up most of the projects/ presentations before end of this month. No idea how to hand over.. but no way i am leaving my laptop behind! Can't have the temp girl messing up my laptop! Can't bear that!!

No comments: