Monday, July 24, 2006

35 weeks.. what's next??

Ok,

Last check up was last night.. As usual, baby is very hyper and can't wait to see the gynae to see how she is doing.. well, she has grown again, gaining 475grams and now weigh about 2.192kg @ 34 weeks, 4 days...

Took blood pressure, urine test, all clear! Only problem is.. I left my Fendi watch behind!! ARRGHHH!! I hope the next patient will not steal my watch.. sob......

Next visit, I will be doing the Strep B culture test and it will be in the morning.. so, won't be going to work..

Baby's name.. sigh.. that causes lots of headache..... Jadelle/ Jermaine Kwok??? hehe.... I kind of like Jadelle, but Jermaine seems more acceptable, cos more common leh..

Chinese name ah... Hui(4) Xuan (1)?

Today will be the 1st day of the Chinese 7th Month.. so, no going home late tonight.. and we will be praying downstairs..

No comments: