Monday, January 08, 2007

Time flies! Jadelle has spent her 1st X'mas and New Year



Happy 2007!


wow, time flies, i have been stuck in the same job for almost 6 years already! And Jadelle, my little princess, oh my goodness, she is trying her best to grow as fast as possible and that is scary to me.. she is now 18 weeks old..my baby is trying to be as adult as possible, as fast as possible!!


Now, she can:

1) flip over and look up and around at her toys

2) Bat at toys and grab anything within reach HARD..(OUCH! my Hair!).. and it goes straight into her mouth..

3) Get frustrated when she can't sit up by herself and will scream for help.

4) know how to get the old folks running to her by crying for attention..


She start to make noises and attempt to talk with us in her baby language.. i am crossing my fingers and hoping that i ain't missing much of her milestones.. so far, she reserves it for weekends to demonstrate new abilities to mummy and daddy..

No comments: