Tuesday, July 12, 2005

precious drops of blood

Sigh.. what a night!!

I had some brownish spotting last evening, but, as it wasn't so much and i wasn't in pain, i dismissed it, though i do have some worrying thoughts..

Read finished my new book: Key of Knowledge by Nora Roberts.. then, decided to visit the toilet cos of high tide..

And discovered more discharge from my vagina, this time, more reddish in colour..!

I panicked and woke up AK... we decided to go to the 24 hrs clinic in KKH.

Reaching there, I was registered by a pinched-face nurse, who was crisp with me.. not exactly rude, but also not dripping with good service..

I had a gynae see to me within 10 mins. A young doc, by the name of Mary -Ann.. i seemed to have woken her from her sleep..

She took a long instrument, wrap it with an extremely long condom like material and put some KY jelly on it and inserted it into my vagina for a more detailed examination of what's going on..

Immediately, she noticed that the brownish discharge was not coming from way inside the uterus, but more towards the entrance..

She showed me the embryo's location.. everything seems fine and she prescribed some hormone tablets to stablise the pregnancy, + more folic acid.. and made me an appointment on the 29th July for further check up..

Sigh... i slept better after that..in fact, not enough sleep!!

Today? Still having the brownish discharge leh.. not sure...but just take my medication first and see how..

Poor AK, worried sick and not enough rest.. and now, the Doc say.. no more "action" from him for the time being..poor dear.. must try to make him feel better..

No comments: