Wednesday, July 06, 2005

My first view of baby!!

WOW!

I had my first view of my baby today!

These few days were a blur of happy confusion. not sure what to do.. not sure who i should see for my gynae.

Yesterday, during lunch time, i even went to visit the Toa Payoh Poly clinic to get a referral letter to KK hospital (Subsidised rates!! hee hee!).

The first appointment is on the 18th July at 9.30am. but i cannot wait, cos' I will be travelling to Jakarta soon and just want to be sure that everything is fine, so, this morning, AK called up Dr. Kowa @ Mt. E to make a first appointment.

He is a gentle and funny guy.. wears a bow tie.. and looks in his 40s... wow, his charges are quite a shock..

1st consultation: 50 SGD, scanning 90SGD. Subsequent consultation charges: 35 sgd/45 sgd.. antenatal package starts from 5th month of pregnancy and includes delivery which ranges from 1500 to 1700 sgd.

Excludes hospital charges, which starts from 1500 sgd, medication, baby charges.. wow..baby ah.. u so expensive ah..

Anyway, the scan shows baby at 9.73mm (~5 weeks pregnant), puting Estimated date of delivery (EDD) at 8th March 2006!!

I saw a black dot and hmm.. that's it.. and have to come back 3 weeks later for follow up.. still not sure if i want this gynae.. Think, i will keep the appointment with KKH and see how first..

I told my mum, va SMS!! (High tech hor?) She message me back congratualations. and next minute, she saw me drinking soya bean milk and called me up to tell me not to take cold drinks.
Uh oh.. the nagging starts liao..

No comments: