Sunday, February 08, 2009

My thoughts on my confinement.. now that it is almost ending!!

This round has been more relaxing and less stressful, without a CL around, more familiar with BF and a more cooperative Ashton..

Yet, at times, i feel strained too.. especially with Jadelle also demanding my attention. Strangely, both demand for milk at same timing, and both wants my attention one after another.. When jadelle finally sleeps,Ashton will wake up and cry for his turn, when Ashton finally sleeps, Jadelle will cry for attention etc..They even planned their poo-ing one after another!!

I feel like octopus! And Jadelle being in her terrible twos and insecure state.. it really strenous on me and AK..

AK tried to help, but it seems he is so tired.. many times in the middle of the night, i will be latching Ashton on, patting jadelle and almost falling off the bed from the tiredness.. and the Bed is really too small for 4 pax! I am so fearful that Ashton will roll off 1 night!

No comments: