Thursday, September 04, 2008

Studying, Pregnant, New work environment and.. change job portfolio after only 6 months..

I never thought that my life would have change this way..it used to be so comfortable in the old job, prestigious but lower pay and 9-6pm job mostly, unless i am travelling.

It reached that stage that i asked, there must be more?? I wanted more..more EVERYTHING! As usual, i want to have my cake and eat it..

Took the plunge and jumped into a totally different industry.. New product sales were tougher then what was anticipated due to supplier's resistance and lack of support..but track records are starting to build..

And getting pregnant was unexpected.. job security was a worry.. i wondered how my CEO looked at me.. i took it day by day..

This week, got confirmation from CEO that he wishes to halt pursuing this product but was happy with what I did in the circumstances and wishes me to join another company in the Group doing marine scaffolding, which is his best division.. whole new game! and definitely further and further away from steel... and into smaller and smaller firms..

My colleague reacted jealously to the news.. very unexpected, coming from a veteran with 27 years of working experience.. I guess

Yet, the exposure.. the learning never stops.. i wonder if i know enough.. i worried when i don't.. i hope the new male boss is supportive.. the lady director seems suspicious of me, after all, i am sent over from the biggest shareholder to sit into their company as their eyes and ears.

2009 will be better right for Horses?

And i hope Baby A will be healthy, guai, easy to jaga, and Jadelle will love him to bits..He will be an Ox? or a Rat?? Hopefully Ox..

Week 20 check up coming up next week, followed by detailed scan.

1 comment:

Joyce said...

Life always throws surprises our way and that makes it exciting, challenging, and intriguing. That's what life is - not a still cup of water. Take heart and yes, we're all standing behind you!! Happy Birthday My darling sis :) Must take good care of your health ya?