Monday, September 01, 2008

jadelle's 2nd birthday party bash - 31st august 2008


Happy birthday, jadelle... i wanna cut that cake and blow that candles and grab my barney!!!




Buried in Barney.. awwww..


So soft leh..


Cheese, Barney & JAdelle!



Barney poster - written by Joanne Ah-yi..



Jadelle posing with mummy & barney Daddy before cutting cake..



Barney agar agar cake.. i still can't get enough of it!



Barney 2 tier cake from pine gardens - with barney figurines and barney cars.. took me 3 months to source, design etc.. phew.. was nice though..


I caught my barney figurine from the cake!!


Aww... i can't get enough of this Purple dinosaur..




Barney poster at entrance.. name not filled yet..


Jayden, the next big name basketball player!!



Where Barney balloon?



1, 2, 3, blow!! and CUT!!





Happy birthday Barney Banner

2 comments:

Jason said...

Hahah. I wish I was there. But never mind, I'll give u bday wishes from Shanghai! Happy bday jadelle! Don't forget abt your ah gu!

Lucia13 said...

very well done, I'm planning a Barney birthday party for my son too!