Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Talent scouts prowling orchard..

Economy is growing and it seems like the number of "talent scouts" in Orchard area have increased. I am now getting stopped along Orchard almost 2 weeks 1x..

They must be blind not to notice my wrinkles and eyebags and sagging post pregnancy tummy under the make-up and clothes.

This round, it was for L'oreal & SKII, i explained to the young chap who must be >10 yrs younger then me that I am too old. The difference? He refused to give up and insisted on my number for followup with his supervisor.

What the heck.. it's X'mas and a new year is coming! Time for new challenges and experiences. It has been a while since I went under the camera again, so why not re-live the thrill again? i gave him a contact.

This got me thinking. Perhaps it is time to consider sending Jadelle's photos for agency screening. She can earn her own money for her education.And that exposure to cameras, I really would like her to experience what Daddy & Mummy tried before, after all, AK is a Manhunt winner in NUS!

Now, we just see if these "scouts" really do their jobs well.

No comments: