Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Hot Mama!

When you have been given an indecent proposal, how do you react?

Out of my massive network of friends and contacts (My MSN is going to explode soon!), one handsome man who is already married has been chatting with me on on/off basis from my car club --> I drive a cutsy nissan marchie, in lavender colour no less!

Yesterday, he explicitly informed me that he is have affairs on the side (what is more? 2!!) and that it is pretty exhausting for him. His concern? He must have been "shooting blanks" since he can't get his own wife pregnant, and mused about his sperm being watery.

The topic lead on to me being a "hot & chio mama" even after birth... and the guy in question, asked if I was ever tempted to be with other men.. and finally, "BOINK!!"

" I will be extremely honoured if you will consider me should you wish to have some ECA!"

Well well well...frankly, I must have been a prude in his eyes. He must be getting bored with the babes on the side and looking for new ones to add on to the "notch on his bedboard!"

Excuse me, do i look like i am an idiot? I do not wish to have HIV from someone i barely know, PLUS, the guy isn't really that handsome, not rich, have a wife.. too much baggage!

"DO not do unto others what others can do unto you" the phrase ran through my mind!

My parting shot to him? " I have been offered condos, cars, money, prestige and I have turned it down for love. What makes you think you can move me into your bed?"

so much for hot, chio mama, more like saggy, tired piece of dead meat nowadays!!!!

No comments: