Wednesday, April 04, 2007

The Flipping babe @ 7 months






Jadelle marked her 7th month with a FLIP..over her playpen's rail, onto my bed. All i did was to put her into the playpen (which hasn't been lowered yet!) and went to wash my hands.. she decided to take matters into her own hands and probably pulled herself up the rail too fast and flip over the edge!
I heard her screaming her lungs out and came dashing.. and there she was, legs in the air kicking frantically and head onto my bed's mattress!

And Daddy was all the time. concussed on the bed! HMMMM.... careless mummy!
Everyone says she looks like the DAd, so here are some photos to compare!
Brought her to BB & cream positive babies class.. i like it leh.. she seems to like the teacher! Hm, will go for more trial classes and see how things go!
My thoughts @ Jadelle's 7 months?
- i cannot bear to stop latching her on,
- but i want my freedom and my beauty sleep!
- she is growing so fast that I can't catch up.. where is my baby girl?
- soon, she will learn to talk. Already, she is babbling her lungs out to me in her baby talk.. I have to be more careful about what we speak in front of her
- separation anxiety. I hate for her to be apart from me and she started to recognise people..
- i want to change my JOB!


No comments: