Wednesday, March 14, 2007

more pictures of jadelle sitting!


Time seems to zoom by! And my princess is trying her darnest to zoom zoom too! I mean, she juz only recently learnt how to sit, right? Now, she is working very very hard and almost succeeded in pulling herself to stand. And, she has learnt to raise her body up on her arms, and is now trying to move forward too on her tummy..

I must think about child proofing seriously.. will go shop for safety stuff this weekend and stay @ home to child proof!
I chop off my hair.. sigh.. it has been dropping really bad and Jadelle keep on pulling on it... After Jo's housewarming, i went to chop it off.. @ QB house no less! 10 bucks!
I receive compliments from my colleagues though.. hahaha.. now @ 42kg.. my weight when i got married.. hmm... wonder if my wedding cheongsam, i can wear again??

Went Shopping again recently @ TAKA baby fair! My hauls:
  1. pigeon bottle detergent x 2 @ 16.90sgd
  2. stacking cup toys for Jadelle @ 9.90sgd
  3. softsounds cloth book @ 19.90sgd
  4. 2 carters rompers @ 7.90sgd each
  5. pigeon bb biscuits @ 3.80sgd
  6. iplay swimwear diaper x 1 @ 5.90sgd
  7. iplay sunhat x 2 @ 5.90sgd each

Still to grab:

  1. ball @ 1.90sgd
  2. swim float @ 6.90sgd
  3. pigeon peristaltic bottle 300ml @ 7.20sgd less 50% if exchange old milk bottle
  4. inflatable tub @ 5.90sgd
  5. inflatable gym @ 19.90sgd
  6. more toys!
  7. cotton wool
  8. more bottle detergent & laundry detergent..

And there is Isetan Private Sale coming up!

ooh.. AK gonna peng sanz!

No comments: