Wednesday, November 01, 2006

time flies.. jadelle is going to be 9 weeks!








the photo was taken on my birthday.. cute hor?

Hm, no time to log in, no time to update. Spend most of my waking hours with my girl. Have to remember to treasure all the moments before i go back to work.. so sianz. especially when she is so much more responsive now.

She is more fun to be with now and will coo and gaga and smile when i talk to her.. but she is also more fussy in the evenings. 7-8pm, only want me to carry.. 8-10pm wants hubby to carry her and jog around the house for 5 min. to put her to sleep..I think it must be due to the bottle feeding and wind in her tummy..well, still can tahan.. haven't really lost my temper yet..

Been out with her a few times.. alone even.. i carry her in a sling and feed her before going out and along with my diaper bag, out we go! So far, been to plaza singapura and viviocity alone with her.. but can't buy clothes leh.. cos gotta carry her..I need some time alone with her.. jalan jalan.. so, i politely decline to deposit her at my MIL place.

Jadelle is also consuming more milk. I can't keep up with her demands and can't fully empty my breast with a pump.. sigh.. so she is now on partial breastfeeding and supplementing with FM.

Now, i have to start planning for the BKK trip with Jadelle and AK. Crossing my fingers she will be a good girl...

No comments: