Monday, August 07, 2006

week 37... 24 days left! Baby weighs 2.7kg..

Wah.. first time, i went for gynae check up myself..cos gotta do it on a weekday morning for the strep B culture test... cost me 50 sgd...uncomfy leh.... ouch..

Oops, i forgot to call up the nurse to inform them i found my watch.. hehe.. make them panic for nothing.. so paisay..

Nope, baby isn't engaged yet. Though her head is down, she is facing outwards, not my spine... oops... looks like we gotta talk more to her to turn the other way and face my spine.. otherwise, i will be suffering from achy backpain & long labour and delivery might have to be assisted.. ouch!

Sigh, looks like, still gotta lun another 24 days!

Her weight gain is on track.. now is 2.7kg.. a gain of almost 600gms, though i put on almost 2kg! eeks, i weigh an extra 12kg! hope it will all go off after delivery!

Have booked the malay massage lady liaoz.. to prepare her for my pending delivery.. will be done @ home..min. of 5 sessions..

Next visit will be 1 week later.. hopefully, baby will turn around into a posterier position.. scrubbing floors is supposed to help?? keke.. think AK will faint upon hearing that suggestion..

No comments: