Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Our incredible growing baby!!

Wow... been meaning to update this blog since my last gynae appointment on 16 Jan....
The baby has grown so fast.. it is now 1.29cm (not the sac!) and its heart is "blinking" fast... grow baby grow!

Every visit brings a feeling of relief and awe... just cannot imagine that life is growing inside me.. really is a miracle.. AK was so happy....

MY EDD has been brought forward to 31st August 2006... looking forward to the next appointment on the 28th Jan morning which was incidentally the Chinese New Year Eve...

All my internet frens had been so concerned about my absence from MSN that they messaged me while i was on leave.... Thanks Lyn, Jess, Dora, Juju, mei2 for your concern...

Gave my bosses A.S & D.G Royce chocolates yesterday from AK & I in appreciation of their support during my 2 weeks leave. It has been really unexpected.. this kindness that was shown...

Can't wait for the next appointment... in the meantime, my appetite is small, but i ain't vomiting out my food and i get hungry really fast...

I really hate to eat rice now.. it is ok for fast food and noodles, kway teow etc.. and vegetables.. can you imagine that? i used to put those on my last priority.. looks like my body is telling me something..

No comments: