Monday, January 02, 2006

holding my breath..

I couldn't wait.. was so anxious.. i had no medication to support the pregnancy. Decided to visit the Gynae on Dec. 30th.

He informed me that it is likely that it cannot be seen as i am still early. but he still did a scan.. Surprise! there it is.. the gestational sac at 1cm long..

so we eliminate etopic, size is right for this week and the gyane will see me on my next appointment on jan 12..

My SIL dragged me out shopping that evening. i felt tired n breathless, and there were so many people around.. i went to the toilet and saw brownish CM on my panties.. oh dear.. I panicked, told her i not feeling well, and we return back home, where i called up the gyane on his hotline, he advised me to take 1 extra tablet n bed rest..n come into the clinic tomorrow morning.

I went in on sat. he gave me 15 tubes of progesterone gel for insertion into my vagina. Darn expensive! 180sgd! but i tell myself, for the baby, anything also can. at least he never charge me for the consultation..

I used the medication.. the first morning after was ok.. i was sleeping n resting at home mostly. but the next morning, i was passing out the medication, with some brownish stains.. this morning? Clear CM with dried blood bits.. i panicked..... called up the clinic again. the gynae said it is ok unless i see fresh blood...

i was like... phew.. i cross my fingers.. baby baby.. be strong.. grow fast fast n big.. mummy & daddy wanna see your heartbeat next week!

No comments: