Wednesday, November 23, 2005

CD 24.... 4 more days...

Hello,

I didn't sleep so well yesterday.. had dreams about people comparing my apartment with theirs!

Anyway, I woke up early.. wow.. it was cold these few nights.. Anyway, I decided Since last sunday to start taking my body basal temperature (BBT). It will help me monitor my cycle.. and also.. just for fun..

since sunday, my temperature has been mantaining at ~36.7 degrees celsius on average.. i dunno if this is considered high.. but.. i just take note.. it seems that if the temperature mantains at a higher then usual temperature for 18 days since ovulation, it is a strong likelihood that I am pregnant..

but, since i never took my temperature from Nov 12 onwards.. i can't be sure.. :P

What am I experiencing now? Well, I have the following suspicious symptoms that can indicate either that i am pregnant or I am suffering from PMS:

1) Sore boobies..they can bounce now.. and rather painful.. and my nipples are quite prominent.. also the nipple on my right side seems darker then usual..

2) nausea & queasy feeling..(dunno if it is due to my sub-conscious wishing for symptoms, the coffee that i take every morning, the indigestion i suffers from eating too much oily food..)

3) A very subtle lower back aching which is on & off.. (is it due to my bed??)

4) sleepless nights: lots of tossing & turning.

one of my internet frens suggested that I test with a HPT.. but i tested on sat.. nothing positive.. and i was rather upset.. so, maybe i just wait.. and see if my menses reports on next monday..

then we will know.. i cross my fingers..

No comments: