Monday, June 27, 2005

Sexy mummy!!

I woke up in the morning, after another late night of mahjong where my dear husband won another 25 bucks..and i started to do some housework.. i.e. sweeping, mopping and vacuuming the floor..phew! quite hard work and i got rather breathless.. wonder how it will be like for me a few months later.. looks like i will need to yell for help then..

I am mindful to take it easy, took my vitamins and drank a glass of milk first before i do any of the above.. I still remember the last time 1 was 6 weeks pregnant, i fainted on the way to work as I was anaemic then..

Sigh, Andy slept like a piggy.. but i forgive him as he played quite late with our friends for mahjong..but, in the months to come.. hmm, i better make sure he helps me.. or i really will get very upset.

Done liao! So, next step is to dress up like a sexy babe.. i still can wear my clothes of cos! and i better make full use of it.. I won't know what my figure will become after pregnancy..

Today, i decided to go for a make over@ Stila, CK Tang, followed by a Brazillian landing strip wax at STRIP.
Nice and ouch respectively! Did some shopping at Mango and Sheer Romance (SALE!!) Next on the schedule, go to mom's place for lunch and pick up Joyce to go to km8 with CN, WK & gang. Very hip place, lots of ang mohs, SPGs and models and other wannabes and the music is just like Lush 99.5!! Nice music, not so nice crowd, in my opinion.. i see plenty of caucasian crows flying over us Asian ladies. Quite demeaning..

I wasn't supposed to take any alcohol, caffeine and raw food.. drank a little and had some tea, but i think it should be fine..

CN brought up his theory for discussion again that he is convinced that by his wedding in September, i will be pregnant and obvious. I acted blurred.. but i was smiling inside.. he is really right.. maybe i will make him my kid's godfather.. but then.. aiyah.. see how.. he dun like kids lah..

The discussion went on to trips into JB.. hmm, quite a good idea, as the prices there will be half price.. maybe i will really do that one weekend with Andy.

hmm, i should consider getting a pair of good headphones so that i can play nice music for baby to listen to at night.. like that, when it is born, it will sleep better at night.. hee hee.. good move..
yawnz



No comments: