Sunday, May 17, 2009

Officially a SAHM...Ashton is 4 months old..

I was supposed to return to work on may 10.. things turned as per predicted and I am now a SAHM.. the good thing? no need to serve 2 months notice but still get 2 months salary..

the bad thing? My self esteem is hit. I am unsure about what's next..

Going through some interviews.. see where it brings me.. but I am tired of climbing the corporate ladder to get the next promotion.. I think i am getting older.

Now, just wish to spend more time with my family and less time to think about work. Wish I can stay at home and have $2k min. to spend.. that would be nice.. dreaming about it.. haha..

but then, how to make it come through??

Ashton is 4 months old this coming week and 17 weeks.. Time flies.. he smiles alot.. and can yell really loud. Recognise my face and his daddy's face, and definitely Jadelle's face.. And he can hold his head so well now upright.. already he has learned to flip from tummy to back and just yesterday, he flip from back to tummy.. I was so happy.. I remembered how excited i was about jadelle's development at that time..

Today, i noticed that he has started to explore toys with his mouth and fingers.. can hold his toys really well and aimed for them too.. his grip is so strong..

My little Ashton is growing too fast for my liking.. Soon, he will start his weaning journey.. Getting ready for it slowly now..

No comments: