Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Photo taking with a baby is really tiring.. no.. a toddler!!

Here are some pictures of Jade latching on for my own memory.. She bit me so hard this weekend that tears rolled.. Maybe it is time to stop now..



I will miss her sleepy look..

and how she fell asleep while drinking milk and being cuddled..


ok, the photos look really relaxed rite? But, wow, at the end of the session.. i was like phew.. so tiring!! To make jadelle smile.. yikes!!! We feel like idiots manz!!



Surprise! She can actually sit still long enough on the chair for this shot!



I'll smiling for you, Auntie Wai Peng!



Hmm.. this horse harder then my own one.. can bite or not?








AK, LK, me were quite tired and hoarse and thirsty after the session! We took almost 300 shots! And WP still charged us the same amount! So paisay!





After that, we attended AK's colleague's bb 1st month.. she stay in a mansionette in Hougang.. quite big, would we choose such a location, i wonder?





Jadelle started to cough after that, i felt guilty.. was it due to the halterneck she wore for photoshoot? Or was it due to my cooking again? She really don't like my food.. feel like a failure..

No comments: