Sunday, February 12, 2006

Another addition to our lives!! (Maybe!!)

so many events over the weekend..

Sat. went to my mum's place and pick up our dog, Pico.. My mum couldn't tahan cleaning up after him.. and my sisters got too fed up walking the dog, so i suggested that they shift him over to my place..

Pico wasn't really used to it.. First, there isn't many people at home to accompany him.. and cos we are both working, we dun have time to walk him twice a day..he is still not used to the environment.. we decide to keep him in the kitchen, but he kept escaping.. wee wee on my sofa & cushions.. fainted.. & divider!!

he barked pitifully when we leave him behind to go for dinner or to work.. breaks my heart everytime..

I am still allergic to his fur.. everytime i touch him and forgets to wash my hands, and i touch my eyes, it'll itch terribly.. and i keep sneezing now.. am i really allergic to him now? or is it the baby?

How to keep him in the kitchen permanently?? i muz think...

1 comment:

Joyce said...

Sorry to take Pico back, I rather you enjoy playing with him without the cleaning up and the sneezies.

Come visit him more, then the can go ECP more with him too =)